This is a hand-painted watercolor greeting card with the Tybee Island lighthouse, "Georgia's oldest and tallest lighthouse." In 1732, General James Oglethorpe ordered the construction of this iconic lighthouse tower.
- Blank inside to write your own message
- Printed on 5" x 7" (A7) folded heavy premium card stock
- Kraft envelope included
**** Buy 4, get one free! ****
Use Code 5CARDS at checkout!
(Add 5 cards to your cart and the 5th one will be free at checkout once you have entered the promo code)
I'm pleased to offer FREESHIPPING for all orders shipped within the USA.
• 8x10" and 11x14" sizes are packed and shipped via USPS First Class Mail from my studio in Atlanta, GA (estimated 3-5 business days).
• Sizes over 16x20" are shipped from New York via UPS (estimated 5-7 business days)
• Orders with the Framing Add-On require extra time. Framed prints are estimated to ship within 14 days via UPS.
Option to upgrade shipping speed is available at checkout.
International shipping is available for an additional charge, calculated at checkout.
Please add a note to your order if you would like a change to the title. (i.e. Adding a subtitle, location, special date)
Example order note: Title: THE OCEAN COURSE Subtitle: JEREMY + LAURA | APRIL 8, 2023